Murphy-Harpst needs dynamic partners and advocates to support the life changing work that we do. The support of organizations like yours allows us to provide a safe, stable environment where Georgia’s most vulnerable children can thrive and heal. Show your commitment to community involvement by choosing to become a corporate partner with Murphy-Harpst.
Join our growing community of companies at the leading edge of corporate social responsibility. Partnership benefits can increase your brand awareness, improve your corporate reputation with employees, consumers, and other organizations, as well as provide tax incentives.
Partnership Opportunities Include:
- Grant and Financial Support: Provide direct monetary support to our programs or capital campaign projects on
campus (equine and animal assisted, campus and environmental improvements, new recreational and therapeutic programs).
- Sponsorships: Raise awareness for Murphy-Harpst by sponsoring or hosting a specific special event or campaign (charity races, rides, golf tournaments, community reintegration trips, or milestone events like prom).
- In-Kind Donation Drives: Host an in-kind donation drive benefitting our children including hygiene kits, summer fun supplies, bedroom needs, or holiday wishes.
- Employee Giving and Volunteerism:
- Join us for a volunteer project on campus and enable your employees to give their time and talents (gardening, landscaping, construction, and more).
- Supply a meal or host a special event with the children on campus (monthly birthday parties, Summer Fun Fridays, holiday festivities).
- Employee Driven Initiatives and Matching Programs:
- Offer your expertise and strategic collaboration with your specialized skill set to benefit an ongoing program, analyze data, or co-lead a new initiative.
- Add Murphy-Harpst to your employee matching gift program. Matching gift programs are set up by companies as an employee benefit. After an employee donates to a nonprofit, they can submit a matching gift request to their employer and the company will make an additional donation to that nonprofit.
Interested in how your company can become a corporate partner?
Contact Pam Kramer, Director of Corporate & Community Engagement
Ready to sign up now?
Complete this form and a member of our advancement team will contact you.