The Advancement Team at Murphy-Harpst has prepared a suite of virtual resources for our Church Partners to use when we can’t fellowship together in person. We are always here to be your partner in prayer when we can’t be physically present. If you would like a member of the Murphy-Harpst Team to join you in Worship, Sunday School, Small Group, or Bible Study in person or via video chat, please contact us. We have several team members who would love to join you!
Support Murphy-Harpst’s Special Offering Sunday! Did you know that approximately 1/3 of Murphy-Harpst’s financial support comes from United Methodist Churches? Your gifts allow us to transform the lives of Georgia’s most vulnerable children all year long. On Special Offering Sunday, July 18, individuals and churches gather to show their support of Murphy-Harpst. Join us by making a gift via www.murphyharpst.org/umc21. Your love helps us make room for the children who need us most!
Please use any of the resources on this page and our social media pages to help enhance your congregation’s Special Offering Sunday! Here are a few tools created especially for this year’s Offering:
- Give now via www.murphyharpst.org/umc21
- Social Media Graphic for your social media pages and worship slideshow
- Sample language for your newsletter, bulletin, slideshow, or social media pages
- Powerpoint slide or bulletin insert for your worship planning
- PDF of the annual Letter to our Churches
Use a Murphy-Harpst video for a virtual Ministry Moment in your worship services!
- Murphy-Harpst Overview
- Milestones at Murphy-Harpst
- Equine Therapy Explained
- Recreation Therapy
- Success Stories with Mr. Denzel
We want our supporters big and small to experience the joy of Murphy-Harpst campus. Here are some coloring sheets for your young and young-at-heart members!
Are your members looking for opportunities to volunteer with Murphy-Harpst close to home? Here are some ways to show our kids your love and support from your local community!
- Write notes of encouragement to our kids and staff.
Mail to: Murphy-Harpst attn: L. Susan Stroup
740 Fletcher Street
Cedartown, GA 30125
- Engage with Murphy-Harpst on Social Media – we share your comments and well-wishes with our residents!
- Learn the history of Murphy-Harpst and our founders.
- Pray for Murphy-Harpst!
Pray for our Children’s mental, spiritual, and physical health.
Pray for our Staff’s patience, wisdom, and encouragement.
Pray for our Foster Parents to feel supported and empowered.
- Purchase items for the kids at Murphy-Harpst from our Amazon Wish List. We have 75 teens and tweens to keep busy!
Looking for other support from Murphy-Harpst?
Claire Wood, Associate Director of Marketing & Communications