The Murphy-Harpst Auxiliary is a group of volunteers dedicated to providing support and assistance to the children and youth who receive treatment at Murphy-Harpst Children’s Centers. As an advocate for Murphy-Harpst, the Auxiliary makes every effort to inform the general public about Murphy-Harpst’s work and the needs of the organization.
As Auxiliary volunteers we offer our prayers, our presence, our gifts, our service and our witness for Murphy-Harpst.
Be a part of the Auxiliary and:
• Ensure that resident children receive cards on their birthdays and throughout the year
• Raise funds for needed items on campus
• Promote “Give-While-You-Shop” initiatives through retailers such as Amazon, Kroger, and Publix
• Host a Fun Friday Lunch during the Summer Program
• Host Annual Pedal Project on campus to encourage outside activity and fun
• Assist with Miles of Hope fundraising event
• Pray for the children and staff of Murphy-Harpst
Ready to join? Fill out the below form and a member of the Auxiliary will be in touch.
Need more information?